Long-Sleeve Thermal Flyer Shirt (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30241
When brisk fall trails beckon, stay warm in our all-new women's Patagonia Long-Sleeve Thermal Flyer Shirt. The shirt combines runner-specific detailing with a breathable, chlorine-free merino wool/polyester blend that wicks moisture at a steady rate, withstands odors and maintains durability with a soft next-to-skin feel. An added touch of spandex complements performance through increased stretch. Other features include minimal, merrow-stitch seam construction for softness, shaped cuffs that unfold into mittens for those frigid miles, and a double-zip front that lets you vent from the bottom and also cozy up the neck. With a reflective logo on the left hem and center-back neck.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester/ spandex blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex adds stretch
- Minimal merrow-stitched seams are soft against skin
- Two-way zipper allows for bottom-up venting
- Shaped cuff converts to a mitt for hand coverage
- Reflective logos at left hem and center back neck
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
Weight: (3.3 oz) 94 g
Material: 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 23430
Review ProductId: 30241