Long Sleeve Thermal Flyer Shirt (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30106
When brisk fall trails beckon, stay warm in Patagonia's all-new Thermal Flyer Shirt for men. The shirt combines runner-specific detailing with a breathable, chlorine-free merino wool/polyester blend that wicks moisture at a steady rate, withstands odors and maintains durability with a soft next-to-skin feel. An added touch of spandex complements performance through increased stretch. Other features include minimal, merrow-stitch seam construction for softness, shaped cuffs that unfold into mittens for those frigid miles, and a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/polyester/spandex blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex adds stretch
- Minimal Merrow-stitched seams are soft against skin
- Shaped cuff converts to a mitt for hand coverage
- Reflective logos at left chest and center back neck
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
Weight: (9.2 oz) 261 g
Material: 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 23425
Review ProductId: 30106