Out of Stock Product Number: 26696
The wickedly warm Lined Beanie keeps your brainpan from freezing up during a day of overhead powder. The fine-gauge knit exterior features a fabric blend of 45% weather-resistant, chlorine-free merino wool we responsibly source from the grasslands of Patagonia and 55% fast-drying polyester for durability, quick-to-dry performance and all-day comfort. A 100% polyester fleece lining wicks moisture and feels smooth against bare skin. Stays put under a helmet or hood.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft nylon/chlorine-free merino wool blend keeps head warm and comfortable
- Fully lined, lightweight and moisture-wicking polyester fleece
- Textural knit with a great fit
- Fun patterns
- 55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool. Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece
Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz)
Material: 45% chlorine-free merino wool/55% polyester. Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece. Fabric is bluesign approved
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 29117
Review ProductId: 22243
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- That Awful Bold Design
- Camping or Hiking
- Casual Wear
- Extreme Conditions
Comments about Patagonia Lined Beanie:
If your head is a bit large, you're going to have to stretch this hat out a bit. When it first arrived I assumed it was a small, turns out that snug fit is key to the warmth.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: