Out of Stock Product Number: 26696
The Lined Beanie by Patagonia is made of nylon and chlorine-free merino wool and lined for extra warmth, this is the beanie to pair with a foot of new powder.
The wickedly warm Lined Beanie keeps your brainpan from freezing up when you're finding your way through a day of overhead powder. The fine-gauge knit exterior features a new blend of fabrics this season: 45% weather-resistant, chlorine-free merino wool and 55% fast-drying nylon for durability, quick-to-dry performance and all-day comfort. A 100% polyester fleece lining wicks moisture and feels smooth against bare skin. Stays put under a helmet or hood.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft nylon/chlorine-free merino wool blend keeps head warm and comfortable
- Fully lined, lightweight and moisture-wicking polyester fleece
- Textural knit with a great fit
- Fun patterns
- 55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool. Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece
Material: Nylon/wool blend
Vendor ProductId: 29116
Review ProductId: 22243
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- That Awful Bold Design
- Camping or Hiking
- Casual Wear
- Extreme Conditions
Comments about Patagonia Lined Beanie:
If your head is a bit large, you're going to have to stretch this hat out a bit. When it first arrived I assumed it was a small, turns out that snug fit is key to the warmth.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: