Lightweight Travel Tote Closeout
Out of Stock Product Number: 24101
The Lightweight Travel Tote by Patagonia is tough yet super light. This versatile tote converts to a travel backpack, carries the goods, then stows into its own tiny stuff pocket.
On some trips you're carrying a treasure from a faraway bazaar. Other times you're simply bringing home the groceries. Either way, this tote holds your take from wherever you've been, then stuffs into its own pocket afterward. It features a large zippered main compartment for easy access and an external zippered organizer pocket (with key keeper) that swallows the entire bag when it's not in use. There's also a handy internal zip pocket for valuables, and side mesh pockets for drink bottles or snacks. Backpack-convertible shoulder straps tuck away, and the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access
- Zippered exterior security pocket with key clip
- Mesh side pockets carry water bottles, snacks or an umbrella
- Breathable shoulder straps stow when not in use; lightweight foam cushions the back
- Stuffs into its own pocket; internal webbing loop allows for easy merchandising on shop peg hooks
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
Weight: (10.1 oz) 286 g
Volume: 26 L / 1587 cu in
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 48807
Review ProductId: 12058
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Pack
- Airline Travel
- Day Trips
- Weekend Trips
Comments about Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote:
I use it for light travel. I love the light weight, foldable design. With the 2 types of straps, it can be a back pack or as a tote, definitely is the one I looking for long time. It's great to become a diaper bag for those who has baby.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: