Lightweight Travel Sling Bag
Out of Stock Product Number: 24100
The Lightweight Travel Sling by Patagonia is a tough but lightweight travel bag that stows into its own pocket and has a 3-point-adjustable shoulder strap.
With the dexterity of a Parisian taxi driver this bag carries your day-to-day cache close to your body so you can maneuver through cobbled streets, crowded fish markets and rush-hour subway commutes. The ultralight double-ripstop fabric molds to the shape of your back to stay clear of your arms. The main compartment is roomy enough for a map, lunch and a shell, with extra space for found treasures. One organizational pocket, with a keychain clip, holds easily lost items. A 3-point-adjustable mesh shoulder strap (with an electronics pocket for your phone or audio device) keeps the pack secure against the body, and the entire pack stuffs into its own pocket. Made of 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Zippered main compartment has internal pocket for organization and a key clip
- Side-mounted mesh water-bottle pocket
- Breathable, three-point adjustable mesh shoulder strap with electronics pocket; waistbelt tucks into sleeve
- Stuffs into its own pocket; internal webbing loop allows for easy merchandising on shop peg hooks
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
Weight: (5.8 oz) 164 g
Volume: 7 L / 427 cu in
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 48796
Review ProductId: 20380