Lightweight Travel Hip Pack
Product Number: 30317
The Patagonia Lightweight Travel Hip Pack is like a toolbox for life’s little indispensables. This lightweight, stuffable hip pack keeps everything you need for a day of discovery within reach. The main pocket holds larger items like sunglasses and a point-and-shoot camera; it has a secure pocket inside for valuables and a passport. The zippered exterior pocket provides quick access to lip balm, a subway pass and a map. An internal key clip secures your hostel key, and the soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the pack around your hips or off-the-shoulder, bandolier style. Stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made from 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Secure pocket hangs inside main compartment; pack stows into its own pocket when not in use
- Soft seatbelt webbing belt lets you carry pack comfortably as a waistpack or bandolier style
- Key clip hangs inside main compartment
- Easy access outside front pocket
Weight: (6.6 oz) 187 g
Volume: 5 L / 305 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 48450
Review ProductId: 30317