Lightweight Travel Duffel
Out of Stock Product Number: 24098
The Lightweight Travel Duffel by Patagonia is a superlight and stuffable duffel bag - that doubles as a daypack - perfect for home or for taking the show on the road.
Around town or around the Horn, this duffel accommodates everything from your best khakis and button-downs on an overnighter, to a rope, rack and climbing shoes at the crag. With space enough for several days, it still stuffs into its own pocket. A large, zippered main compartment makes it easy to toss in a few essentials or stuff it to the max. The webbing handles adjust for use as either a backpack or duffel. An exterior side zipper pocket organizes small items; the top pocket holds your wallet and phone. Compression straps squeeze the load down to reduce the duffel's size. Made from 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish. Reinforced with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop that has a polyurethane coating.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extremely lightweight double-ripstop fabric features excellent tear resistance
- Large main compartment
- Zippered side pocket with internal key clip for small essentials
- Webbing duffel handles convert to pack straps for hands-free use on the go
- Top-mounted, dual-adjust webbing straps secure and compress the load
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Body: 1.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double-ripstop with a polyurethane coating
Weight: (8.5 oz) 241 g
Volume: 35 L / 2136 cu in
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: 48822
Review ProductId: 20385