Lightweight Merino Ski Socks (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 26758
The Men's Lightweight Merino Ski Socks by Patagonia are cushioned in the footbed and shin for riders who need protection, warmth and a light weight.
Made from a soft blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, these ski socks have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside snug-fitting boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots and landings.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the shin and footbed for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 57% merino wool/40% nylon/3% spandex
Material: 57% merino wool / 40% nylon / 3% spandex
Fit: Over-the-calf height
Vendor ProductId: 50065
Review ProductId: 26758