Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
In Stock Product Number: 26755
The Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks by Patagonia cushioned for comfort, durable running and biking socks afford exceptional performance on the open road or trail.
These merino socks feature soft terry-loop footbeds to cushion your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin when you strike out for distant horizons.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris from entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 52% chlorine-free merino wool/47% nylon/1% spandex
Made In USA
Made In USA
Material: 52% merino wool / 47% nylon / 1% spandex
Fit: Quarter length to protect against debris
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 50045
Review ProductId: 26755