Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Product Number: 26755
The Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks by Patagonia cushioned for comfort, durable running and biking socks afford exceptional performance on the open road or trail.
These merino socks feature soft terry-loop footbeds to cushion your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin when you strike out for distant horizons.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris from entering the sock
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- ooped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Material: 52% merino wool / 47% nylon / 1% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50045
Review ProductId: 26755