Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
Out of Stock Product Number: 26754
These lightweight running socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool we responsibly source from the grasslands of Patagonia, and with nylon and spandex for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, a mesh arch brace to provide a snug fit and a looped Lintoe construction that creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
Weight: 43 g (1.5 oz)
Material: 53% chlorine-free merino wool/46% nylon/1% spandex
Season: S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: 50041
Review ProductId: 26754