Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks
Product Number: 26754
The Lightweight Merino Run Anklet Socks by Patagonia are cushioned for comfort. These durable running and biking socks afford exceptional performance on the open road or trail.
These lightweight running/biking socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The low-cut anklet design has a roll-top Achilles tab to protect your skin from abrasion.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/polyester/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Low-cut anklet with roll-top Achilles tab to protect from abrasion
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Mesh arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 62% merino wool/23% nylon/12% polyester/3% spandex
Material: 53% merino wool / 46% nylon / 1% spandex
Fit: Low-cut anklet
Vendor ProductId: 50040
Review ProductId: 26754