Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Product Number: 26757
The Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks by Patagonia are lightly cushioned for comfort, these durable hiking, backpacking and trekking socks afford exceptional performance on the trail.
These lightweight hiking socks feature a soft terry-loop footbed that provides airy cushioning for your feet. Made from a skin-friendly blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without binding. Calf-high length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort over long mileage
- Looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
Material: 52% merino wool / 46% nylon / 2% spandex
Vendor ProductId: 50055
Review ProductId: 26757