Lightweight Climb Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 24188
The Men's Lightweight Climb Pants by Patagonia have the light, airy feel you get from climbing steep rock on big holds. Cleanly designed for motion, they have a cool, 100% organic cotton canvas that breathes when you're climbing sun-heated routes and resists stubborn crystals of desert granite. The smooth, harness-friendly waist has a zip fly with button closure and a drawstring for adjustability; a gusseted crotch and articulated knees add bouldering mobility. Three pockets – two in front, one in back – have mesh inside for ventilation. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a lightweight and durable organic cotton canvas fabric that's warm-weather friendly
- Zip fly with button closure and adjustable drawstring that can be tucked inside
- Two front contoured slash pockets with mesh, ventilating pocketbags
- Back drop-in pocket with mesh pocketbag for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 32" inseam
Weight: 374 g (13.2 oz)
Material: 5.2-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
Vendor ProductId: 55005
Review ProductId: 24188
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Casual Wear
Comments about Patagonia Lightweight Climb Pants (Men's):
For a Patagonia product these pants are made of rather thin material for a climbing pant. Time will tell if these pants hold up.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: