Lightweight Arm Warmers
Product Number: 32241
Chilled breezes cool the first miles of Millcreek Canyon’s Desolation Trail, but give way to sun and heat once you reach the exposed ridgelines. For running in variable temperatures, the Patagonia Lightweight Arm Warmers provide the warmth and wind protection of a shell, but peel away when the temperature rises. Made of a stretchy, skin-friendly blend of polyester, nylon and spandex, they dry quickly and provide 50+ UPF sun protection. The snug, articulated shaping keeps your arms moving freely and strategically placed variable-knit spandex increases breathability.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Lightweight, quick-drying 95% polyester (75% recycled)/5% spandex variable knit
- Breathable variable-knit spandex located on inner and bottom of arm
- Articulated design for snug fit and easy on/off
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 95% polyester (75% recycled)/5% spandex variable knit with 50+ UPF sun protection
Weight: 79 g (2.8 oz)
Material: Recycled polyester, nylon, spandex
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 28670
Review ProductId: 32241