Light and Variable Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39244
With the truck well hidden from anyone on your trail, a hike-in weekend in Oregon can get you and your compadres a wedging right-hander with only the seabirds for company. A pared-down windbreaker that stuffs into a small pouch, the new Light and Variable Jacket is a multifunctional piece for exploratory missions with unpredictable weather. Lightweight and water resistant, it's made of 2.7-oz. 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Flat-felled center zip has rope pull, and the stand-up collar has a chin flap to prevent chafing. Handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope pull closures; left pocket converts into stuff pouch with carabiner clip loop. Elasticized cuffs keep out the wind and reinforced vents under arms maximize breathability. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Flat felled center-front zip closure with rope pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat felled side seams and rope pull closure; left pocket converts into a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Elasticized cuffs for comfort and to keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Hip length
- 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Weight: 6.7 (oz.)
Material: recycled polyester w/ DWR
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 27215
Review ProductId: 39244