Light and Variable Hoody (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39243
Into Banda Aceh with a few sturdy boards, the new Light & Variable Hoody takes you far beyond the tourist trail. A pared-down hooded jacket that stuffs into a small pouch, it's windproof and weather-resistant for sudden cloudbursts or brisk boat rides back from the reef. Made of lightweight 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection, it stuffs into a small pouch that can double as a travel pillow. Flat-felled center zip has rope pull, and the hood has cinch ties for adjustable fit. Handwarmer pockets have flat-felled side seams and rope pull closures; left pocket converts into stuff pouch with carabiner clip loop. Elasticized cuffs keep out the wind and reinforced vents under arms maximize breathability. Hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Full-length center-front zipper has flat-felled seam detail and a climbing-ropeinspired zipper pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat-felled side seams and climbingrope- inspired zipper pulls; left pocket converts into a stuffsack and has a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Hip length
Weight: 204 g (7.2 oz)
Material: recycled polyester w/ DWR
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27235
Review ProductId: 39243