Light and Variable Board Shorts (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 32134
With a new no-inseam construction, the men's Patagonia Light and Variable Board Shorts keep you chafe-free while trimming past sections at some empty East Cape point. Patagonia's most minimal board shorts, they’re a field-tested ambassador favorite – they like the simple design and lightweight fabric, which can handle underwater drag when diving or bodysurfing. Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop with 50-UPF sun protection, they’ve been fine-tuned with a flat, low-drag waistband, and they pack into their own tiny travel bag. Other features include a flat-lying, no-button fly with drawstring closure, self-draining horizontal side pocket with internal key loop and rear pocket that reverses out as the integral storage pouch. Pockets have noncorrosive plastic zippers, and the secure bartacked drawstring is durable and increases mobility. 18” outseam.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric with 40-UPF sun protection
- Flat-lying, no-button, bartacked fly with tie closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and adds mobility
- Horizontal zippered pocket on right with self-draining mesh pocketbag and internal key loop
- Rear pocket doubles as a storage pouch
- 18˝ outseam
- 3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
Material: Polyester ripstop, DWR finish
Fit: Regular fit
Technologies: [50-UPF sun protection]
50-UPF sun protection
Vendor ProductId: 86689
Review ProductId: 32134
How to shop for men's Patagonia board shorts
"Over the past couple of years, Patagonia has both expanded and tweaked their best-selling collection of men’s board shorts. These changes are all for the better — but it can make shopping for a pair confusing. For example, the summer 2013 collection includes 8 different shorts. Eight!! That’s a lot of choices, right? That means there are Patagonia board shorts for everyone — and really, these are all super nice, they’re the best board shorts out there — but if you want to make sure you choose the best pair for you, I’m here to help..." Read more on our blog!