Lidia Parka (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22219
The Women's Lidia Parka by Patagonia features an all-recycled polyester ripstop shell and 150-g Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation.
Dashing through drifting snow isn't always a joy, especially when you're cold. Warm up this season with the Lidia Parka: The ultra-toasty jacket has a polyester ripstop shell (100% recycled) that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist wind and rain and is insulated with lightweight Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled). A high, funnel-style neck protects against cold blasts and can be worn zipped-open across the shoulders. The long coat's elegant shirred quilting detail flatters; front and back princess seaming provides a contoured fit. The pop-color lining adds interest. Handwarmer pockets on the front seams have invisible zippers; an internal zippered security pocket holds valuables. Length falls above the knee.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 100% recycled polyester double-ripstop shell insulated with warm, lightweight 150-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) in body and 100-g in sleeves
- Tall funnel-style neck for warmth; when open, it lies flat across shoulders
- 2-way front zipper and zip-through stand-up funnel collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets on front seams; internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting is elasticized for a flattering fit; front and rear princess seaming for contouring and fit
- Contrast linings on all colors
- Above knee length
Weight: 604 g (21.3 oz)
Material: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 28205
Review ProductId: 22219
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- No hood
- Not Waterproof
- Casual Wear
- Cold Weather
- Everyday commute
Comments about Patagonia Lidia Parka (Women's):
This jacket got me through a cold, snowy Minnesota winter. I just wish it had a hood, and pockets that were a easier to zip open/closed.
I got the xs in antique gold-- love the color- goes w everything, like camel.
I'm 5'2, 115 lbs-- xs fits over sweaters.
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: