Lidia Jacket (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 26673
The Women's Lidia Jacket by Patagonia is a sleek hooded jacket made of 100% recycled, water-resistant polyester double ripstop with elasticized quilting for style and recycled synthetic insulation for warmth.
Humans aren't born with built-in layers of cold-fighting insulation - that's where the Lidia Jacket can help. The jacket's shell is made of water-resistant, 100% recycled polyester double ripstop fabric and is insulated with ultrawarm, lightweight Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled). Elegant shirred quilting is asymmetrical and elasticized for a sleek, flattering fit; princess seaming in front and back provide a contoured silhouette. An attached hood adds warmth. The 2-way front zipper lets you regulate heat. Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered pocket secure valuables. Contrast lining adds a splash of color. Jacket falls to hip length.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 100% recycled polyester double ripstop shell insulated with warm, lightweight 150-g Thermogreen¿ polyester (90% recycled) in body and 100-g in sleeves
- Hood for warmth
- 2-way front zipper
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting is elasticized for a flattering fit; princess seaming, front and back, for contouring and fit
- Contrast lining on all colors
- Hip length
Weight: (26.8 oz) 760 g
Material: 100% recycled polyester,150g Thermogreen
Fit: Hip length, Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 27380
Review ProductId: 26673