Leashless Jacket (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 39241
When ice climbers cut the cord and began dancing up frozen, vertical cascades with leashless tools, the rewards came from a feeling - and the joys of untethered movement extend from icefalls to lightweight summit scrambles. Our new Leashless Jacket is made for the high-output, done in-a-day mountain athlete, and uses Gore's most breathable waterproof fabric, GORE-TEX Active (3-layer, 2.9-oz. 30-denier 100% nylon). Details include coated, watertight zippers throughout, two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket, pit zips for ventilation and a 2-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor. The articulated pattern helps keep you mobile, and hook-and-loop wrist closures and a drawcord hem seal out weather.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern improves mobility and fully accommodates arms-over-head motion
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined back of neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: exterior left chest with coated, watertight zipper; interior right chest; welted handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Minimal pit zips
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out weather
Weight: 13.1 (oz.)
Material: 3L GORE-TEX Active fabric, w/ DWR finish
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 84940
Review ProductId: 39241