Knifeblade Pullover (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26891
The Women's Knifeblade Pullover is Patagonia's most water-resistant performance soft shell, built with lightweight, moisture-shedding Polartec Power Shield Pro for maximum protection and optimal breathability.
No Siesta, Infinite Spur, Exocet - for serious mixed climbing, Patagonia's alpine ambassadors wanted a pared-down pullover with storm-level protection and soft-shell breathability. We teamed with Polartec to deliver. The new Power Shield Pro fabric fills the gap between traditional hard and soft shells, providing superb weather-resistance - functionally waterproof in all but a deluge - while remaining exceptionally breathable. It has a soft, pliable feel, slides easily over layers, and is durable enough to withstand big-route abuse. The stripped-down pullover has two water-resistant zippered chest pockets placed to avoid a harness or pack, low-profile cuff closures and Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Sonic-welded seams reinforced with micro-stitching (patent pending) reduce seam bulk while optimizing strength, and the helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro with tricot backing is engineered for optimal soft-shell performance in all conditions
- Pullover silhouette reduces weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waist belt
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) reverse-coil zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
Weight: (22.6 oz) 641 g
Material: Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [Polartec Power Shield]
Polartec Power Shield
Vendor ProductId: 83275
Review ProductId: 26891