Knifeblade Pants (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37369
Stem between dripping pillars, hip-scum a granite corner, simulclimb névé runnels – our new Knifeblade Pants keep alpinists protected and moving light. They’re extremely weather-resistant and highly breathable soft shell pants for ice and alpine climbing, made with Polartec’s acclaimed Power Shield Pro fabric that truly bridges the gap between hard and soft shells in a 3-layer package. The tricot backing and minimalist features keep the pants light, and the pliable stretch fabric accommodates your most gymnastic moves. They have a high, flat waistline for harness-wearing comfort, adjustable elasticized suspenders, a zippered fly with snap closure, and partial side zips at the hips for drop-seat configuration. Other details: a right thigh pocket, articulated seat and knees, slim lower legs with scuff guards, internal elasticized drawcords at cuffs to seal-out snow, and sewn tie-down loops for attaching an under-the-heel cord.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- High waistline, adjustable elasticized suspender system, zip fly with snap-tab closure and drop-seat configuration all work easily with a harness
- Single right-thigh pocket with reverse-coil zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sits clear of leg loops
- Articulated seat and knees for optimal mobility
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Adjustable leg opening has internal elasticized cord with cord lock and sewn tie-down loops
- 5.8-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
Material: Polartec Power Shield Pro
Season: F13 S14
Vendor ProductId: 83285
Review ProductId: 37369