Knifeblade Pants (Men's)
Product Number: 37208
Stem between dripping pillars, hip-scum a granite corner, simulclimb névé runnels – our new Knifeblade Pants keep alpinists protected and moving light. They’re extremely weather-resistant and breathable soft shell pants for ice and alpine climbing, made with acclaimed Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric that truly bridges the gap between hard and soft shells in a 3-layer package. The tricot backing and minimalist features keep the pants light, and the pliable stretch fabric accommodates your most gymnastic moves. They have a high, flat waistline for harness-wearing comfort, adjustable elasticized suspenders, a 2-way zip fly with snap closure, and partial side zips at the hips for drop-seat configuration. Other details: a right thigh pocket, articulated seat and knees, and slim lower-legs with alpine cuffs (scuff guards, internal elasticized drawcord openings, and sewn tie-down loops for attaching an under-the-heel cord).
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- High waistline, adjustable elasticized suspender system, 2-way zip fly with snap tab closure and drop seat configuration all work easily with a harness
- Single right thigh pocket, with reverse-coil zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, sits clear of leg-loops
- Articulated patterning in seat and knees for enhanced mobility
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Adjustable leg opening has internal elasticized cord with cord lock and sewn tie-down loops
- 5.8-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
Material: Polartec Power Shield Pro
Vendor ProductId: 83280
Review ProductId: 37208