Knifeblade Jacket (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 37207
Wherever mountains glisten with frozen ribbons, imaginations ignite with possibility. An ambassador favorite, our premier soft shell for alpine and ice climbing now comes in a full-zip version for added versatility. The Knifeblade’s Power Shield Pro fabric – a breakthrough in soft-shell technology – fills the gap between traditional hard and soft shells, offering unprecedented water resistance, wind protection, stretch and breathability in a 3-layer package. The Knifeblade has a pliable feel, slides easily over layers, and is durable against big-route abuse. It has three water-resistant zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers, placed above pack and harness waistbelts), low-profile cuff closures and Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Full-reach gusseted underarm panels allow overhead mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines high weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- One left chest pocket and two high handwarmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible, with mesh pocketbags and reverse-coil Slim Zips with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure cuffs with pleated gusset
- 5.8-oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 89% polyester/11% spandex
Material: Polartec Power Shield Pro
Vendor ProductId: 83230
Review ProductId: 37207