Kids' Torrentshell Jacket
Product Number: 24087
The Kid's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia is made with a lightweight, compressible 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier has sealed seams for storm-level protection.
When the barometric pressure gets low, Patagonia's Kids' Rain Shadow Jacket is the coat that keeps spirits high - and dry. Its 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier, 100% nylon ripstop is gnarly, tough and compressible, and has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that repels whatever Mother Nature throws its way. Additional weatherproofing features include sealed seams, a hood that fits over caps and beanies, a hook-and-loop-closure storm flap, a chin guard, micro-adjusting elasticized cuffs and an internal drawcord at the hem to secure the fit. With zippered side pockets and two inside drop-in pockets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 25-layer, 26-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elastic sides on hood allow full peripheral vision; built-in visor sheds rain and cuts glare
- Full-length zipper with chin guard and a storm flap secure with hook-and-loop closures
- Elasticized cuff with hook-and-loop closure seals out wet and cold; raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams for a relaxed fit
- Two zippered side pockets with reflective zipper pulls; one inside drop-in pocket
- Internal drawcord at hem keeps out drafts; high-visibility reflective tape across back yoke
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: (9.9 oz) 281 g
Material: 2.5L H2No� Performance Standard
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 64310
Review ProductId: 24087