Capilene 3 Midweight Crew (Kid's)
Product Number: 22579
The Kid's Capilene 3 Midweight Crew by Patagonia can be worn alone or with layers, and is made of breathable, fast-wicking Capilene 3 Midweight fabric with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
They board and free-heel, boulder and ice climb, cross-country and downhill. They're just like adult humans, only smaller. Capilene 3 Midweight baselayers support just such a life form. Made of fast-wicking Polartec Power Dry polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment, the crew is brushed on the inside for soft-next-to-skin insulation, has raglan sleeves to accentuate mobility, and nonchafing seams for layering. With an easy on/off rib neck, a tuck-in-friendly drop-tail hem for added warmth and a no-rub heat-transfer logo.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Power Dry polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Non-chafing flat-seam construction
- Drop-tail hem for warmth
- Heat-transfer logo
- 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Heathers: 52% recycled; solids: 69% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control
Weight: (2.9 oz) 82 g
Material: Recycled polyester
Technologies: [eFibers, bluesign approved, Polartec]
Vendor ProductId: 64751
Review ProductId: 22579