Isthmus Parka (Men's)
Product Number: 26668
The Men's Isthmus Parka by Patagonia is is a hooded, fleece-lined parka made of 100% textured nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for cold-weather warmth and protection.
There's a short weather window in November to stack the firewood, winterize the shop and swap the snow tires on the truck. Make the most of your time with the hard-working Isthmus Parka. It has a versatile 100% nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you moving under sodden skies. For insulation, there's a lining of soft, high-pile fleece to provide exceptional warmth and durability. The removable, fleece-lined hood cinches down to seal out the cold, and a snap-closing wind flap protects the two-way, full-length zipper. Other weather-stopping features include an adjustable drawcord waist and cuffs that close with snaps. Pocket lowdown: two chest pockets, an internal pocket, two front pockets with snap-closing flaps and handwarmers; all pockets have a brushed tricot lining. Regular fit.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with warm high-pile fleece
- 2-way zipper with wind flap and snaps; fully adjustable and removable hood
- Pockets: two zippered, welted chest pockets and internal zippered left-chest; two flap pockets with snaps on lower torso have side-entry handwarmers. All pockets lined with brushed tricot
- Adjustable cuffs with snaps; elasticized, adjustable drawcord at waist
- Lower hip length
- 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile fleece
Weight: (34.7 oz) 984 g
Material: DWR, Synchilla fleece
Fit: Lower hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 27020
Review ProductId: 26668