Island Hemp Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 24428
A cool relief on mosquito-ridden nights, the women's Island Hemp Pants by Patagonia keep you covered while you search out bait crabs in the estuary. Made from a hemp and organic cotton (55%/45%) plain weave, they have a low rise with a wide leg silhouette, a zip fly and double-button front closure; the waistband has belt loops and a drawcord for added adjustability. With roomy, drop-in front patch pockets and back patch pockets with button closures. Inseam (size 8) is 32". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Hemp is soft with a linen-like drape
- Zip fly with double-button closure
- Waistband with drawstring and belt loops
- Drop-in front patch pockets; back patch pockets with button closure
- 32˝ inseam (size 8)
Weight: 277 g (9.8 oz)
Material: 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave
Vendor ProductId: 56645
Review ProductId: 20483