Ironwood Pack 20L
In Stock Product Number: 41543
Sized for taking action when you need to negotiate the rush hour subway downtown or a link-up of busy local trails. Patterned after an original Chouinard Equipment design, this simple panel-loading backpack provides quick access to your gear and features a padded laptop sleeve, raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops. The main compartment holds a rain shell, lunch, your books and a tablet. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your boarding pass and wallet. Padded, Human Curve shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for carrying a full load of chemistry textbooks. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Recycled polyester fabric offers perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pockets on lid and front panel; padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Human Curve shoulder straps for ultimate carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
Weight: 420 g (14.8 oz)
Material: 600D recycled polyester, 200D polyester
Volume: 20L (1220 cu in)
Vendor ProductId: 48020
Review ProductId: 41543