Iron Works T-Shirt (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 32076
YC forged his first piton at Great Pacific Iron Works, the evolutionary beginning of Patagonia. Taken from an early GPIW catalog, the men's Patagonia Iron Works T-Shirt features an early sketch of Fitz Roy rendered on organic cotton with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams and rib neck won’t chafe under a pack. Coverstitched sleeves and hem provide a clean finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Patagonia Logowear Crew
Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
Material: 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 59548
Review ProductId: 32076