InTraverse Hybrid Soft Shell Jacket (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 41716
Crisp air, runnable snow, a shockingly blue sky, and when you pause mid-step—silence. These are the moments that make winter anything but off-season for runners. For trail running in cold and inclement weather, the new InTraverse Hybrid Soft Shell Jacket provides two different weights of water-resistant stretchy soft shell to keep you comfortable and protected. Keep fingers functioning with zippered handwarmer pockets; a pull on the drawcord hem keeps drafts at bay. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish fights off light precip and reflective logos on the left chest and center back will give you some visibility in the pre-dawn or early-winter darkness.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Two different weights of durable and breathable soft-shell fabrics; all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective logo at left chest; reflective icon at back neck
- Single-pull drawcord hem
- Body: 7.3-oz (249-g) 92% polyester (50% recycled)/8% stretch-woven spandex. Panels: 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
Material: Polyester, stretch-woven spandex
Fit: This garment has a Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 24240
Review ProductId: 41716