Integral Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 22154
The Women's Integral Pants by Patagonia are made of weather-resistant and breathable polyester/spandex double-weave fabric, which provide partial windproof protection and full-stretch performance.
From frigid fall to windy winter, on trail runs and knee-deep trail breaking, the Integral Pants protect and breathe during high-output cold-weather endeavors. The breathable double-weave fabric (9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex) has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a brushed interior for better moisture-management and next-to-skin comfort. The front thigh and knee panels are made of a robust 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex fabric bonded to a windproof membrane and backed with a wicking grid fleece to keep your legs dry and warm. Stretchy gussets at the waist, knee and ankle provide mobility and comfort. With a brushed-elastic waistband, an adjustable drawcord and zippered handwarmer pockets. Cuffs have ankle zippers for an adjustable fit and easy on/off.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Versatile soft-shell pants combine breathable double-weave fabric and strategically placed windproof panels for protection; with Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric sanded on inside for improved moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Pull-on waistband has an internal drawcord and brushed elastic for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Articulated front windproof panels protect thighs and knees
- Ankle zip and a stretch gusset for adjustable fit and easy on/off
- Straight leg
Weight: 462 g (16.3 oz)
Material: Body: 9-oz 75-denier 91% polyester/9% spandex double weave. Front thigh and knee panels: 3-layer, 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex. Waist, knee and ankle gussets: 9-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave. All have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 24891
Review ProductId: 17979