Insulated Torrentshell Jacket (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 37366
Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it’s bone-soaking cold. We made our new Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell keeps the water out; 60-g PrimaLoft ECO polyester insulation keeps your heat in. The interior quilt pattern on the waterproof winter jacket holds the insulation in place for durability, and the fully adjustable hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout). Coated, watertight zippers close the center-front and all exterior pockets (exterior: two handwarmers, one chest; interior: one zippered and one drop-in). Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer nylon ripstop shell with a durably waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility in a lightweight package
- Internal quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated zippers at center-front and on all exterior pockets
- Pockets: two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket; one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
Material: H2No Performance, 60-g PrimaLoft ECO
Vendor ProductId: 83725
Review ProductId: 37366