Insulated Snowshot Pants (Boy's)
Product Number: 37450
Honing a stale fish on the halfpipe or the pizza-to-french fries transition on the bunny slope means times spent in, on and under the snow. The Insulated Snowshot Pants are a bombproof H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with fully taped seams, a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish that resists wind, snow and abrasion. The lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation provides the highest-level of warmth and stays dry in the wettest conditions. Comfortable microdenier fleece on the fixed waistband offers internal adjustability, articulated knees enhance mobility, belt loops on the rear yoke integrate with the Insulated Snowshot Jacket and our grow-fit feature increases leg length by two inches. Other details include zippered fly with double-snap closure, two covered zipper pockets with reflective webbing pulls, burly nylon scuff guards to protect hem and inside pant leg, internal gaiter with over-boot gripper elastic to seal out cold and loop inside hem to keep pants from riding up.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully-taped seams; polyester plain weave shell lining
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Microdenier fleece on fixed waistband with internal adjustability; zippered fly with double snap closure; two covered zip handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; D-ring to attach ski pass
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowshot jackets
- Articulated knees for mobility; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and to seal out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- Reflective logo on back right leg; Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2""
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 68415
Review ProductId: 37450