Insulated Snowshot Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22282
The Men's Insulated Snowshot Jacket by Patagonia revels in the motion and cadence of freeriding and slopestyle, providing unsurpassed storm protection for all-mountain riders.
Don't let a cold, saturated storm system keep you from getting the goods. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to match the energy level of parks and freeride descents. It has a 2-layer, 100% polyester herringbone-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish so you can stay out when the weather closes in. Insulated with lightweight yet ultrawarm Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled), the Insulated Snowshot stays warm when wet and feels wickedly soft; we quilt the insulation in place to eliminate shifting. A soft internal lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. The rest of the story includes a removable, 2-way-adjustable hood that accommodates a helmet, articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting heat, a fleece neck gasket and a microfleece-lined collar for spindrift and an adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants). Handwarmer pockets hold your lunch money; a chest pocket stores your music player; with an inside zippered stash and drop-in pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No¿ barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- 100-g Thermogreen¿ insulation in the body and 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth where you need it, less bulk where you don't
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible); smooth and warm microfleece-lined neck keeps neck warm and cozy; high collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia¿ Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
Weight: 1154 g (40.7 oz)
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 31100
Review ProductId: 22282
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Patagonia Insulated Snowshot Jacket (Men's):
I am a Patagonia elitist for many years. I think they make some bomber stuff. Unfortunately, I have owned their Rubicon, Down Sweater with hood, none that used a waterproof membrane, so skiing with any kinda of condensation was a wet experience. I was looking for something waterproof and warm. This definitely fit the bill. I owned a couple Goretex rain coats, but lets be honest. Goretex doesn't breathe real well and costs a fortune. With a good price, and pit zips, Patagonia's H2NO waterproofness is good enough. Sizing is a little long in the torso, but hey, it will keep you warm. I am 165 5''10'
and the medium fits well.
Definitely like this piece.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length:
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: