Insulated Snowbelle Pants-Regular (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30283
When January’s temperatures try to freeze you in your tracks, Insulated Snowbelles will keep you forging on. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned up with a compressible layer of stay-warm-when-wet Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly. The durable shell is made from an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for bomber storm performance. Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed-tricot lining; an internal adjustment to customize the fit; and loop on rear yoke connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold your beer money. With a feminine silhouette and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Inseam (size M) is 32”.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 31127
Review ProductId: 30283