Insulated Snowbelle Jacket (Women's) New
In Stock Product Number: 30265
The starting zone of a gut-churning drop is no place to let the weather influence the outcome: Stay on top of your game in the Women’s Insulated Snowbelle. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to match the energy level of big freeride descents. Built with a soft-to-the-touch yet tough H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer, 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Lightweight yet ultrawarm Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation feels soft, wraps you in warmth and stays that way even when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Other details include removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor), articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting, fleece panels at the neck and chin and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants). Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing, one internal stash pocket and an internal drop-in for goggles and gloves. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an articulated, feminine silhouette.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill plain weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, removable hood with low-profile snap closure and visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one napoleon with secure media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hidden RECCO reflector
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: Thermogreen (arms: 60-g; body: 100-g) 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Weight: 989 g (34.9 oz)
Material: H2No Performance Standard Shell
Fit: This garment has a Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 31108
Review ProductId: 30265