Insulated Snowbelle Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 30265
The starting zone of a gut-churning drop is no place to let the weather influence the outcome: Stay on top of your game in the Women’s Insulated Snowbelle. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to match the energy level of big freeride descents. Built with a tough H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet weather. Insulated with lightweight yet ultrawarm Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled), the Insulated Snowbelle stays warm when wet. A 100% polyester lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Other details include removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting; fleece panels at the neck and chin; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia snow pants). Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash pocket; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves With a redesigned, feminine silhouette and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable protection
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation in body; 60-g in hood and sleeves for warmth and less bulk
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility; low-profile powder skirt with snap secures to webbing loops at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash pocket; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Updated, adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- RECCO rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 31107
Review ProductId: 30265