Insulated Snowbelle Jacket (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22283
The Women's Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by Patagonia revels in the motion and cadence of freeriding and slopestyle, providing unsurpassed storm protection for riding the mountain in whatever way you choose.
The starting zone of a gut-churning drop is not the place to let weather influence outcome. This waterproof jacket combines compressible insulation with a durable shell to match the energy level of big air, parks and freeride descents. It has a 2-layer, 100% polyester herringbone-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish so you can stay out when the weather closes in. Insulated with lightweight yet ultrawarm Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled), the Insulated Snowbelle stays warm when wet and feels wickedly soft; we quilt the insulation in place to eliminate shifting. A soft internal lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. The rest of the story includes a removable, 2-way-adjustable hood that accommodates a helmet, articulated sleeves with pit zips for venting heat, a fleece neck gasket and microfleece-lined collar for spindrift and an adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants). Handwarmer pockets hold your lunch money; a chest pocket stores your music player; with an inside zippered stash and drop-in pocket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Soft and durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No¿ barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- 100-g Thermogreen¿ insulation in the body and 60-g in the hood and sleeves ensures warmth where you need it, less bulk where you don't
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible); smooth and warm microfleece-lined neck helps keep neck warm and cozy; high collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch for extra chilly days; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
Weight: 987 g (34.8 oz)
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (60-g in sleeves and hood) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 31105
Review ProductId: 22283