Insulated Rubicon Pants (Women's)
Product Number: 37376
Keep your lower half from feeling bare while dropping into Alta’s High Rustler with our new Insulated Rubicon Pants. Insulated with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester in the most critical areas, these durable, low-rise, slim fitting pants will keep you in hot pursuit of outdoor adventure with an H2No Performance Standard shell built from 2-layer 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lined with 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh in the upper leg, slick tricot mesh in the lower leg. Loop on the rear yoke connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia snow jacket. Two handwarmers and a thigh cargo pocket keep you organized. With an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer recycled polyester plain weave with H2No Performance Standard provides waterproof/breathable protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet; slick taffeta lining ensures ease of movement with layers
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters with DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one thigh cargo
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
Material: H2No Performance Standard shell
Vendor ProductId: 30675
Review ProductId: 37376