Insulated Powder Bowl Pants (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26712
On a blower Bridger day, it's not the new snow filling in your tracks that shuts you down, it's the cold. Raise your internal temperature with the Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. They trump sub-optimal conditions with strategically placed body mapped Thermogreen insulation that dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet), and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. A durable, 2-layer 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection yet feels light and limber for unmatched freeride performance. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps water and snow from wetting through. With mobility and natural motion paramount, we've added a new progressive fit with articulated knees and an improved gusseted crotch. The waist has a slick taffeta and self-fabric lining, grown-on belt loops, and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include low bulk Slim Zips, mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat, an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector, and built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh. Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; grown-on belt loops; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one back and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
Material: polyester GORE-TEX with a DWR finish
Vendor ProductId: 31456
Review ProductId: 18092