Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26711
On powder days when tracks fill in as fast as they can be laid down, our fully overhauled Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket keeps the cold smoke from chilling your bones. The 2-layer, waterproof/breathable and windproof shell is made with an ultradurable 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric, then treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough wet weather. A separate 100% polyester lining adds durability and moisture control. Compressible Thermogreen insulation stays warm when wet and provides lightweight, efficient warmth where you need it most. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor. Finer points include a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia snow pants); pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord locks at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on left forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection; strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one forearm; one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
Material: Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: Strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g 100% polyester (90% recycled) Thermogreen insulation. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 31446
Review ProductId: 13845