Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 26711
The Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is Patagonia's most versatile, insulated hard shell, this 2-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell jacket is built with the best in waterproof/breathable construction, tough polyester fabric and compressible, warm insulation for riding in frigid conditions.
When your days consist of chasing a front hitting Silverton, a northwest flow pounding Snowbird and a Mt. Baker epic, you'll need a jacket that's dialed for every condition. Patagonia's versatile Insulated Powder Bowl resists the full spectrum of atmospherics, from cold snaps to Sierra drizzle. Waterproof/breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell technology is bonded to an ultra-durable 100% polyester shell fabric. Treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough snow, it has a separate lining inside for durability and moisture control. Compressible insulation that stays warm when wet provides lightweight, efficient warmth on the coldest days. Touch Point System embedded cord locks in hood and hem are easy to adjust. Finer points include a helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable, zip-off Optimal Visibility Hood, a fully featured powder skirt, pit zips and Slim Zip watertight, coated zippers.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Durable 2-layer nylon shell with waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX¿ Performance Shell and a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; 100-g Thermogreen insulation ensures you stay warm
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (patented)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Snow seal powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
Weight: (27.6 oz) 782 g
Material: 2L GORE-TEX, 100g Thermogreen
Fit: Regular Fit
Vendor ProductId: 31445
Review ProductId: 13845