Infurno Jacket (Boy's)
In Stock Product Number: 37454
On days that demand more than a windbreaker but less than a Himalayan-weight parka, the Boys’ Infurno Jacket provides warmth and resistance to wind and water. The 100% nylon faille shell has a PU-coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish that’s lined with cozy half-inch pile fleece in the torso, while the 80-g Thermogreen polyester insulation in the sleeves make sure arms stay toasty warm and the jacket is easy on/off. The 3-panel hood keeps heads and ears warm; hands stay warm inside the drop-in/side-entry pockets. The full-length front zipper has an internal anti-chafe chin guard and external snap closure storm flap; below-hip length keeps the lower torso warm. Reflective webbing pulls beacon in low light and a hand-me-down ID label keeps track of owner.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Water- and wind-resistant nylon shell with a PU-coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; body lined with warm 1/2"" pile fleece and sleeves insulated with 80-g Thermogreen polyester
- Three-panel hood construction for comfortable and secure fit
- Full length center front zipper with internal chin guard and external snap closure storm flap; cuff with double snap adjustment
- 2-for-1 handwarmer pockets: patch on drop-in pocket with snap flap; side entry handwarmer pocket; left chest zippered pocket and center front zipper with reflective pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
Material: Shell: 4.2-oz 100% nylon faille with a PU-coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 11-oz 100% polyester (78% recycled) '' pile fleece. Sleeve lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Sleeve insulation: 80-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Shell fabric is bluesign approved
Season: F14 F15
Vendor ProductId: 68460
Review ProductId: 37454