Infant Synchilla Bunting
Product Number: 28598
The main water line just burst, the neighbor's dog won't stop barking and the truck has a flat, but at least your twins are warm and content in their buntings. The youth Patagonia Infant Synchilla Bunting is made of 100% polyester (Solids only: 85% recycled) double-faced fleece, Synchilla is soft on tender skin and easy to care for. A double-zippered torso and a zippered inseam allow quick baselayer and diaper changes and make for simple use in a backpack or car seat. The hood opening has elasticized sides to seal out the elements and to fit comfortably around baby's face. Convertible, insulating mitts keep little hands toasty. With hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of soft, warm polyester double-faced fleece
- Long zipper with fleece wind flap for easy on/off; zipper converts bunting from bag to legs for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Side elastic in hood opening provides a stay-put fit
- Convertible and insulating hand covers
- Hand-me-down ID label
Material: Polyester double-faced fleece
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60122
Review ProductId: 14130