Infant Down Sweater Bunting
Product Number: 26854
The Infant Down Sweater Bunting is Patagonia's warmest bunting combines a wind- and water-resistant polyester ripstop shell with warm 600-fill-power down insulation.
Autumn in the Milk River Valley can mean 85 degrees on Monday morning and 20 degrees by Tuesday afternoon. Zip them head-to-toe into the insulated world of Patagonia's Down Sweater Bunting, and they'll never know the difference. With the same styling as the Synchilla Bunting, it's Patagonia's warmest bunting, made of a wind- and water-resistant 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell fabric, insulated with ultra-cozy and compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Convenient cold-weather features include: elasticized hood for a snug, contoured fit; fold-over, insulating hand covers; convertible-bag to split-leg styling for use in a carseat or backpack. The front dual zips with wind flaps allow easy on/off, and the zipper on the inside of the legs offer easy access for diaper changes. With a hand-me-down ID label inside.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, windproof, has high tear-strength and is treated with a Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- High-loft 600-fill-power premium European goose down is lightweight and compressible
- Zipper converts bunting from bag to split-leg style for ease of use in a backpack, car or bike seat
- Hood opening has elasticized sides for a snug and contoured fit
- Convertible, insulating hand covers allow full extension for little arms
- Long zippers with wind flap for easy on/off
- Hand-me-down ID label inside
Weight: (3.8 oz) 108 g
Material: Deluge DWR finish
Fit: Relaxed Fit
Vendor ProductId: 60105
Review ProductId: 26854