Houdini Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 30155
Patagonia's designers snagged a favorite from the alpine line and tweaked it for runners who live for heart-thumping days in the mountains. The new men's Patagonia Houdini uses a highly breathable, weather-resistant 100% nylon ripstop fabric that blocks more wind than the previous version and is even more durable. The slimmed-down fit allows for a baselayer or light midlayers, the hood cinches with a single pull and won’t smoosh your ears, and the cording, toggles and elastic cuffs are all trimmer and lighter in weight. Half-elastic cuffs seal the arms, and a drawcord cinches the hem. It stuffs snugly into its own single, small zippered chest pocket, which has a clip-in loop for attaching to your hydration-pack straps. A Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish coats the shell and the center-front zipper. With a reflective logo on the left chest and center-back neck.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Made of highly breathable and strong nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won't hinder peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo at left chest and below neck
- Can be be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
Weight: (4 oz) 113 g
Material: Nylon ripstop
Fit: Slim Fit
Vendor ProductId: 24140
Review ProductId: 30155