Houdini Full-Zip Jacket (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 20243
The Women's Houdini Full-Zip Jacket by Patagonia is soft, breathable and ultra light, the Houdini is a take-it-anywhere jacket, with weather-resistant protection for every high-output endeavor.
Feather light and wind-blocking, the Houdini breathes, resists fickle weather, and disappears into its self-storage pocket like magic. The 1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop proves surprisingly durable, while the Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish wards off flurries six pitches from the deck. The lower-volume hood snugs around the face and head and adjusts three-dimensionally with a single pull. The jacket's pocket has a secure zipper closure and a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. Other details: Deluge DWR-coated center-front zipper, elastic cuffs, drawcord hem and a reflective logo.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Incredibly light textured soft shell, made of slightly transparent, highly breathable, strong triple ripstop nylon
- Nylon ripstop is treated with a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Deluge DWR-coated center-front zipper
- Zippered exterior chest pocket converts into a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Hood opening and field-of-vision adjustment in one pull; elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Reflective heat-transfer logo
- Made in Vietnam.
Weight: 113 g (4 oz)
Material: 1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Fit: Slim fit
Vendor ProductId: 24027
Review ProductId: 15500